...LETS MAKE A FEW ESSENTIAL TOPS TO MAKE OUR OUTFITS POP!To borrow Phadra's words, "Everybody knows" how I feel about TOPS. They are:
- such an easy way to add some excitement and color to existing wardrobe pieces
- easy to make (most times)
- a great way to wake up sleepy sewing motivation
Yeah me! I made my first real blog button!
I know you already have some styles in mind, and I do so hope you'll join me for this years top sew-a-long. It's been so much fun in the past with a great number of tops being born into the world.
Here's the particulars if you think you can join up:
- The sew-a-long will start next Sunday and run for two weeks (March 24th through April 7th)
- Any style top will qualify (sewing pattern of your choice, self-draft or refashion)
- THERE ARE NO QUOTAS
- You can even participate if you don't have a blog, just email me your pictures and I will display.
- Leave a comment on this post indicating that you'd like to participate
- Include your blog url
- Post the 2013 Top Sew-A-Long button on your blog that links back to my blog if possible.
- NOTE: I will no longer be able to open separate blogs for sew-a-longs due to Google picture storage limitations. Instead I ask that you notify me (by a comment here on my blog, or by email) when your finished top is posted, and I will add your pictures to the grande finale at the end of the sew-along. My email address is listed on the sidebar if needed.