February 23, 2017

#THE SEWING GOURMET...

...
Dear Johnsonville,
I know for a fact that I am one of the BIGGEST fans of your Italian Sweet Sausage ever.  Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered this week that you now make the PERFECT roll to accompany them.  I jumped at the chance to purchase them, and find that they are just the right texture.  They really hold up to my sausage w/peppers, onion and sauce without becoming soggy, crumbling and falling apart.

Of course there are six (6) rolls in the package.  I have ALWAYS wondered why sausages always  come in packages of (5) leaving me with one lone roll.  I thought I'd ask, "could I please have just one more sausage to sort of even things up a bit?".   I'm just saying.

Sincerely,
Linda Faye Lewis

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, that looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sister! The roll count is absurd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the Johnsonville hot Italian sausage prepared the same way. Fast and yummy. Great question on the sausage/bun count difference.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...